Saturday 17 September 2011

Challenge 30......


Good morning everyone and welcome to a brand new A Gem of a Challenge, challenge. Thank you all for your fabulous entries for our last challenge and it was lovely to see all your gorgeous creations.....

Before we get on to our new challenge, we would like to announce the Top 3 and the winner of the last challenge.......


So our Top 3 in no particular order are.....








Please e-mail me(Mandy) at agemofachallenge@btinternet.com to claim your badge.....

And the winner chosen by Random Org is........



Random Integer Generator



Here are your random numbers:
58 
Timestamp: 2011-09-16 17:48:13 UTC

So that's you.......

kbrandy4  


Please e-mail Janet at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com to claim your prize.....

Congratulations to you all.....

Now for our new Challenge the lovely Jenny is hosting and she has this fabulous sketch for you all....


The prize for the winner will be.....

6 Digi images of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS (Subject to Availability)..... 

This Challenge will run until 6pm 30th September....


Here are the Design Team's cards..... 

JANET



MANDY




CHRISTINE




JENNY



REBEKAH


JACKIE


LISA


KATIE


RIA - GDT


PAULA -GDT






Happy Crafting.....


Mandy and the Team x





11 comments:

  1. Woopee!! Thanks for drawing my number as the winner. I'm off to check out the store and will e-mail you my choices. Gorgeous inspiration again from the DT!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my project in your Top 3! It's such a compliment to be chosen by such a talented group of artists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sooo much for picking me as one of your top three. It means a lot so be selected from all the gab entries. I love working with your cute images, they are just my style. Love them. Congrats to the other top picks and of course the winner. See you again soon.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was meant to say 'fab' not 'gab'. Doh !!
    (what is a gab anyway ???!!!)

    It must be past my bedtime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the inspiration and the cool sketch. Thank you so much. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for you inspirations! I think I can make a nice card out of it. I don't know which one yet. But the colourtheme will be BROWN and NATURAL!

    Best wishes,

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the AWESOME sketch!!! Also BEAUTIFUL cards ladies!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. Nice color combinations. You have a brilliant talent in you. Really appreciate your work. And ha. please do checkout my handmade cards at www.eigth.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOsh I feel like a goofball.....LOL My first entry wasnt for this sketch challenge. :( I just noticed. I try to get my sketches and challenges for each card and then make them, and then wait to post :( and Im posting today with the one I had make for your challenge and just noticed I had entered the wrong challenge, wow, i guess I better start putting sticky notes on my cards again to remind me where they went...LOL SORRY!!!

    My 2nd card is the right one :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous DT projects... and a beautiful sketch! So much inspiration from this talented group. Thank you for the fun challenge! It's my first time playing here, though I've admired for a while. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is not so variable a thing in nature as a lady's head-dress.by Revathi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by we love to read your comments..